Many of us right now are struggling with issues more challenging than our coursework. Remember that the university is still functioning, although remotely, and has a lot of resources to support you both in and outside of the classroom. Visit FIU’s most comprehensive site for emergency help.
Working with an academic advisor is an important part of completing a major or minor in history. The Department of History has two advisors, each of whom handles specific aspects of advising.
Ms. Tawona Adedokun
Assistant Teaching Professor; Faculty advisor
Make appointment with your advisor
You can communicate with your advisor through the Panther Success Network.
- Log onto MyFIU.
- Upon successful log-in, you will see your Student homepage. If it does not automatically load, select Student from the dropdown menu in the top center of the page
- Click on the Academic Advising tile
- Click on the Success Network tile
- Click on the Go to Panther Success Network button
- Finally, sign-in again using your FIU credentials
Once there you can message with your advisor, schedule/cancel appointments and more. Visit Panther Success Network for more tutorials.
Virtual Drop-In Advising at SIPA
The Green School offers Virtual Drop-In Advising most days via Zoom. Visit the SIPA advising website for more information: https://sipa.fiu.edu/academics/advising/